Frequently Asked Questions
- 1: Is there any delivery charge?
Free local delivery in Brighton, Hove, Shoreham areas. Please telephone for other areas.
- 2: What power does it require?
The electrical blower supplied requires a 3 pin 13 amp socket (Ordinary household plug socket)
or we can supply a generator/petrol blower at extra cost. Either of these must be requested at the time of booking.
- 3: What if the inflatable goes down?
Safety first. Get everybody off immediately. Unplug the unit. Telephone us.
Do not attempt to repair any of our electrical equipment even if you are a qualified electrican.
- 4: Can we keep it overnight?
Yes only in secure Gardens, but overnight charges apply and this can only be arranged at booking.
You will be responsible for the safekeeping of our inflatable and other equipment.
- 5: How long does it take to set up?
Approximately five-ten minutes dependant on the size of the inflatable.
- 6: Can we turn off the blower when the inflatable is not in use?
Yes. Just switch off and unplug from your household socket.
Please remember that inflatables go down quickly, NOBODY should be on it whilst it is deflating.
- 7: Is there any reason that you will not be able to deliver?
We reserve the right not to deliver if we deem the requested site to be unsuitable.
Please ensure all areas are completly free from garden debris and pet waste or a castle cleaning charge will be incurred.
We also reserve right not to deliver in Bad weather conditions.
- 8: Can we put a inflatable on a patio,tarmac path/area or driveway?
- 9: Can we plug two inflatables into one extension lead?
No.One lead is required for each inflatable.
- 10: Can adults use all of your castles?
No.Adults using smaller inflatables is dangerous and not approved under health and safety guidelines.